The Bargain Box is a clothing resale shop operated by church volunteers in the lower level of St. Mark’s Episcopal Church Parish Hall. For more than 60 years, the Bargain Box has supplied quality recycled clothing at low prices for women, men, and children. We are open in April and May for the Spring/Summer season and in October and November for the Fall/Winter season.
The Bargain Box accepts clothing for consignment or donation with proceeds to benefit St. Mark’s Church. At the end of each season, we send any unsold clothing to charities. For more information on schedules, accepted clothing items, and policies for consignment and donations, please download the Bargain Box flyer and Consignment Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall/Winter Schedule, 2019
- Receiving: 10am-2pm, Sept. 10, 11, 12, 19, 26 and Oct. 3 & 11; and Noon – 2pm Sept. 22 & 29; or by arrangement (email email@example.com)
- 10am-5pm every Thursday, October 3-November 21
- 12-2pm Every Sunday, October 6-November 17; 10am-1pm
- Monday October 14 (Columbus Day) Noon-3pm
- Saturday, October 26, 10am-2pm
- 1/2 Price Sale Days: Thursdays, November 14 and 21; and Sunday, November 17.
- Bag Rummage Sale: Saturday Dec 7 with St. Mark’s Christmas Bazaar 10am-2pm ($5/bag)
Download the following for more information: