Join us for our Annual Christmas Bazaar!
When: Sat. Dec 2nd from 10am-2pm
Where: St. Mark’s Church Parish House
Admission to the Bazaar: Free
Lunch is available for purchase from 11:30- 1:30
COME TO THE BAZAAR!: Please join us this holiday season for our annual signature fundraising event! The fantastic Bazaar will feature tasty baked goods, gifts for the holidays, a silent auction, raffles of fabulous gift baskets, and an extensive White Elephant sale. Our wonderful cooks will be serving delicious luncheon faire from the Kitchen Café. And there will be fun games and activities for the kids! You can always find a special treat at the Christmas Bazaar!
NEW this year:
- Latte station hosted by our Senior Warden Peter Poulin
- Option for online bidding for Silent Auction. You can bid on many unique items even if you can’t attend the bazaar! Stay tuned for more information to come.
- Boy Scouts selling Christmas wreaths for sale
* Proceeds from the Christmas Bazaar are donated to our Youth Group Mission Trip 2018
and to the Southborough Food Pantry Fuel Assistance Program*
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Please sign up for specific donations (Sign Up Genius Link for Donations) and Sign up to Volunteer (Sign Up Genius Link for Volunteers). Additionally, you can use the sign-up sheets in our Parish Hall.
- Get the Word Out! Please post flyers around your town! Print out the PRINT OUT THIS FLYER and post it in schools, churches, libraries, senior centers, etc.
- White Elephant Room: Donate items in good/almost new condition. No electronics, tv’s, computers or furniture. *Also need volunteers to help with set up the week of 11/27* DONATIONS: Sunday Nov 19 through Wednesday Nov 29 can be brought to the upstairs in library.
- Silent Auction: Donations of goods and services such as babysitting services, use of a vacation home, antiques, new or gently used fine furnishings, commemorative items and more! Drop off by Wednesday 11/30
- Bake Shop: **We need donations of** cookies, pies, fudge, breads, cakes, homemade candy, etc. Drop off Friday and Saturday morning.
- Craft Table: Handmade crafts are popular! (Make 5 of each). Drop off by Friday 12/2.
- Kitchen Café: Donate food items – See sign-up on the fridge in kitchen.
- Jewelry Room: Please put donated jewelry in the church office for safekeeping until bazaar.
- Jolly Jars: Save and fill jars with candy and knickknacks for the Jolly Jar game. Let’s see if we can get 200 jars!! Drop off by Thursday 12/1
- Basket Raffle: Items needed for the themed raffle baskets “What Women Want” and “What Men Want”. Bag and label and leave with donations.
- Toy Room: Toys must be in clean, good working condition, and has all parts. Please no infant gear, large play items and no stuffed animals.
- Peg Board: Donate children’s prizes for the Peg Board game, such as toys, books, art supplies, DVD’s. fast food gift certificates, games, puzzles, etc.
- Volunteers Needed!: Please sign-up to volunteer during the bazaar and/or help with set-up during the week before and clean-up after the bazaar. See Sign Up Genius link above or use the sign-up pages in the parish hall.