Upcoming Parish Activities
We hope that you will participate in these upcoming activities. Mark your calendars now!
- Basics of our Shared Faith: Join Father Phil for the next 3 weeks at Adult Forum at 9:45. The forum will cover the Christian Family Tree, Distinctives of Being an Episcopalian, Learning about the Bible, and more! This class is beneficial to all, and is modeled on the Newcomer Class we offer at St. Mark’s. Even if you’re an “old-timer” or a “cradle Episcopalian,” there’ll be plenty for you to discuss and learn! If you’re brand new to St. Mark’s, please join us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Class dates: January 14, January 21, February 4 and February 11.
- Sunday, Jan. 28: Annual Church Meeting: We will have one worship service at 8:45 followed by a brunch provided by the Vestry. Meeting will start around 10
- Sunday, Feb. 4: Youth Chili Bowl: This is our annual youth group’s chili fundraiser! Pre-order your items by Sunday, January 28 by signing up in the Parish House Entrance. Pick up is on Sunday, February 4th from 9:45-11am
- Tuesday, Feb. 13: Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper, 6 pm
- Wednesday, Feb. 14 Ash Wednesday: Services will be held at 12 pm, 6 pm children’s service, 7 pm Liturgy
- Wednesdays at 9:30 Women’s Group: The group meets from 9:30-11 in the Prayer Room. All are welcome!
- Prayer Shawl Group: The group meets monthly in the Parish Hall from 9:30 am – 11 am. This winter, we’ll meet on January 20, February 24 and March 17, 9:30 to 11 am, in the Parish Hall. Blessing of the prayer shawls will be held on March 18at the 10:45 am service.