Upcoming Parish Activities
We hope that you will participate in these upcoming activities. Mark your calendars now!
- Tues Nov. 20th: St. Mark’s Southborough Food Pantry volunteer day: Contact Karen White for details or to volunteer.
- Sun. Nov 25th: Organ Recital Fundraiser: All are invited to attend this benefit recital to help offset the cost of repairs to the organ from water damage. Admission is $20. Wine & hors-d’oeuvres will be served. Our music Director James Wallace will be joined by a string trio for the performance.
- Sat. Dec. 1st St. Mark’s Annual Christmas Bazaar in Stevens Hall 10-2
- Second Saturday Service Days: Every second Saturday of the month the Outreach team will organize an event. Some events will be at St. Mark’s and others will be off-site working with various organizations throughout the region. Each project will be scheduled in advance, with a begin and end time, so everyone will know the time commitment. Mark your calendars now for every second Saturday of the month!
- Connect Groups: We’re inviting you to get to know your St. Mark’s neighbors! Running through the end of the year, we’re inviting you to participate in a once every 3-4 week’s small group based on geography. The intent will be to share some food—appetizers, dessert or a full dinner/lunch—at someone’s home or an agreed upon location. Spend some time getting to know one another and reflecting on a question together.
- Wednesdays at 9:30 Women’s Group: The group meets from 9:30-11 in the Prayer Room. All are welcome!
- Prayer Shawl Group: The group meets monthly in the Parish Hall from 9:30 am – 11 am.