Upcoming Parish Activities
We have activities planned to reflect Phil’s sabbatical theme of Exploring Wilderness Spirituality. We hope that you will participate in these activities for your own journey in Wilderness Spirituality. Mark your calendars now!
- Sunday, Sept.24 Father Phil returns: There will be a single service that day at 9:45 followed by a welcome back potluck brunch.
- Monday Sept. 25th Book Club:This is the 3rd & final meeting discussing On Trails: An Exploration (Robert Moor), one of the books from Phil’s sabbatical ‘backpack list’
- Thursday, Sept. 28 Men’s Night: Kennedy’s in Marlboro, 7pm.
- Friday, Oct. 20 – Sunday, Oct. 22 “Unplug” Weekend & Hike Wachusett: To encourage us in our practice of being “present,” we will participate in an electronics free weekend led by Dr. Jerry Kane. On Saturday, Fr. Phil will lead us on a hike up Wachusett as we all reflect on wilderness spirituality. Jerry will lead a discussion Sunday evening (10/22) to wrap up the weekend.
- Sunday, Oct. 22 Parish Potluck Dinner: From 5-7pm, the LaBelle family will share photos, videos and reflections of their journey of wilderness spirituality. Jerry Kane will wrap up our “Unplug” weekend.