Upcoming Parish Activities
We hope that you will participate in these upcoming activities. Mark your calendars now!
- Sun. Oct. 7th: Blessing of the Animals at 5pm
- Sun. Oct. 14th: Metrowest Connections in Faith at St. Mark’s 6-8:45pm
- Sun. Nov. 4th: All Saints’ Day Parade (9:45)
- Sun. Nov. 18th: Stewardship Sunday
- Sat. Dec. 1st: Christmas Bazaar
- Open Plate Offering: Each month we designate our open plate offerings to a specific non-profit organization that we believe exemplifies our values. Any money not specified for St. Mark’s in our Sunday morning collection gets given to them entirely. For September, we are partnering with St. Marguerite’s Episcopal School in Haiti. Money raised will be used to support teacher salaries (approx. $90 per month)
- Connect Groups: We’re inviting you to get to know your St. Mark’s neighbors! Running through the end of the year, we’re inviting you to participate in a once every 3-4 week’s small group based on geography. The intent will be to share some food—appetizers, dessert or a full dinner/lunch—at someone’s home or an agreed upon location. Spend some time getting to know one another and reflecting on a question together.
- Wednesdays at 9:30 Women’s Group: The group meets from 9:30-11 in the Prayer Room. All are welcome!
- Prayer Shawl Group: The group meets monthly in the Parish Hall from 9:30 am – 11 am.