Upcoming Parish Activities
We hope that you will participate in these upcoming activities. Mark your calendars now!
- Connect Groups: We’re inviting you to get to know your St. Mark’s neighbors! Beginning in February and running through the spring, we’re inviting you to participate in a once every 3-4 week’s small group based on geography. The intent will be to share some food—appetizers, dessert or a full dinner/lunch—at someone’s home or an agreed upon location. Spend some time getting to know one another and reflecting on a question together. Sign up in the Parish Hall!
- Bargain Box is Accepting Donations: Tues March 13th- Wed March 15th, Thur March 22nd, Thur March 29 from 10 am- 2 pm, and a new time on Sun March 25th from 12-2.
- Confirmation Retreat March 16-17
- Men’s Night Thur March 22nd: Hibernation season is over. Spring is on its way. March Madness is in full swing, and MLB opening day is a little over a week away. That means it’s time to get out of the house and join us at Kennedy’s at 7 pm for a pint or 2!
- Palm Sunday, March 25: Bargain Box is open from 10-5
- Good Friday, March 30
- Wednesdays at 9:30 Women’s Group: The group meets from 9:30-11 in the Prayer Room. All are welcome!
- Prayer Shawl Group: The group meets monthly in the Parish Hall from 9:30 am – 11 am. Next meeting is March 17, 9:30 to 11 am, in the Parish Hall. Blessing of the prayer shawls will be held on March 18 at the 10:45 am service.