Upcoming Parish Activities
We hope that you will participate in these upcoming activities. Mark your calendars now!
- Bargain Box will start receiving donations: 10am-2pm, Thursdays, March 19, 20, 21 and 28; April 4 and 11; plus 12-2pm, Sunday, March 24 or by arrangement (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- April 14 – Palm Sunday: Services: 7:45, 8:45*, 10:45*
*Meet in the Parish Hall for Liturgy of the Palms before proceeding to the church
- April 18 – Maundy Thursday
- 6 pm, Potluck Dinner
- 7 pm, Foot Washing, Eucharist & Stripping of the Altar
- 8 pm to Midnight, The Watch at the Altar of Repose
- April 19 – Good Friday
- 11 am, The Way of the Cross for Children
- 12 pm, Stations of the Cross
- 7 pm, Good Friday Liturgy with Reserve Sacrament
- April 21 – Easter Sunday
- 6:30 am, Ecumenical Sunrise Service, Hopkinton State Park, Marina Area
- 7:45 am, Spoken Eucharist
- 8:45 and 10:45 am, Festival Eucharist (Identical Services)
- 9:55 am, Easter Egg Hunt for Children
- Second Saturday Service Days: Every second Saturday of the month the Outreach team will organize an event. Some events will be at St. Mark’s and others will be off-site working with various organizations throughout the region. Each project will be scheduled in advance, with a begin and end time, so everyone will know the time commitment. Mark your calendars now for every second Saturday of the month!
- Open Plate Offering: Our February Open Plate and Outreach recipient is the American Heart Association.
- Connect Groups: We’re inviting you to get to know your St. Mark’s neighbors! Running through the end of the year, we’re inviting you to participate in a once every 3-4 week’s small group based on geography. The intent will be to share some food—appetizers, dessert or a full dinner/lunch—at someone’s home or an agreed upon location. Spend some time getting to know one another and reflecting on a question together.
- Wednesdays at 9:30 Women’s Group: The group meets from 9:30-11 in the Prayer Room. All are welcome!
- Prayer Shawl Group: The group meets monthly in the Parish Hall from 9:30 am – 11 am.