Upcoming Parish Activities
We hope that you will participate in these upcoming activities. Mark your calendars now!
- Sat. June 2: Central MA Connections in Faith event at 2 pm. Click here for more information
- Sun: June 10: Annual Parish Picnic at 11. 2 Services at 8 & 10 am
- Sun. June 17: Summer Schedule begins — 8 & 9:30
- Sat. June 23: St. Mark’s Hiking with the Rector
- Sat. July 14: St. Mark’s Hiking with the Rector
- Thur. July 19: BBQ at the Rectory, 6pm
- Thur. August 16: BBQ at the Rectory, 6pm
- August 20-24: Vacation Bible School
- Connect Groups: We’re inviting you to get to know your St. Mark’s neighbors! Running through the spring, we’re inviting you to participate in a once every 3-4 week’s small group based on geography. The intent will be to share some food—appetizers, dessert or a full dinner/lunch—at someone’s home or an agreed upon location. Spend some time getting to know one another and reflecting on a question together.
- Wednesdays at 9:30 Women’s Group: The group meets from 9:30-11 in the Prayer Room. All are welcome!
- Prayer Shawl Group: The group meets monthly in the Parish Hall from 9:30 am – 11 am. Next meetings are on May 19 & June 9 from 9:30 to 11 am, in the Parish Hall.