Upcoming Parish Activities
We hope that you will participate in these upcoming activities. Mark your calendars now!
- Sunday Nov. 19 Neighbors for Peace and Interfaith Potluck: A time for us to gather as 1 community. Harvest Potluck at 5:30pm, followed by our Interfaith Thanksgiving service at 7pm. Click here if you’d like to sing up and bring a side dish!
- Sunday Nov. 26 Advent Wreath Making: The cost is $15 if you have a wreath and just need candles & decorations- $20 for a wreath, candles, and decorations. This year we are asking parishioners to please pre-pay and sign up in advance. Sign up in the Parish Hall. Open to all ages!
- Thursday Nov. 30 Men’s Night: Kennedy’s in Marlboro at 7pm.
- Sunday Dec. 2 Christmas Bazaar: Click here for more details!
- Tuesday Dec. 5th- Friday Dec. 8th: St. Mark’s is volunteering at the Southborough Food Pantry. If you can help, please contact Karen White firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesdays at 9:30 Women’s Group: In keeping with the theme of wilderness spirituality, the Wednesday morning women’s group will read and discuss Brian McLaren’s book, “We Make the Road by Walking.” The group meets from 9:30-11 in the Prayer Room. All are welcome!
- Prayer Shawl Group: The group meets monthly in the Parish Hall from 9:30 am -12:00 noon. The next meeting is Saturday Nov. 18th. If you have any questions, please contact Rosemary Nelson at email@example.com