Those currently in Grades 6-12 are invited to participate in Youth Group at St. Mark’s. Youth Group meets each Sunday at 9:45 for discussions, and on Sunday evenings twice a month, for a variety of activities, such as a chili bowl night, a movie outing, Lazer Tag, outreach in local communities, and more. All are welcome, so bring a friend!
Here is a list of some upcoming events:
- Dec. 8th 5k Jingle All the Way Race (walk or run) in Maynard. Meet at 8:30 in the church parking lot. The race is at 10 am. Contact Sue Pearl for more info: email@example.com.
- Dec. 9th Youth Forum at 9:45 am in the youth room. Breakfast food will be served.
- Dec. 9th Christmas Caroling: Meet at 1: 15 at the church with a signed permission slip. We will carol at New Horizons Assisted Living Center in Marlborough from 2-3 (and will carpool there and back). Please dress with festive Christmas spirit! Contact Diane Root @firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to RSVP. Please RSVP by Dec. 7th.
- Dec. 9th Youth Group Christmas Party from 3:30-5:30 pm— Come enjoy fun games, a Yankee swap and an awesome taco bar dinner. Wearing festive attire is optional but strongly encouraged!!! Please bring a wrapped gift that another MS or HS student would enjoy (that cost $10 or less) to the party. RSVP to MelissaLaBelle at email@example.com.
- Dec. 16th Youth forum at 9: 45 am in youth room. Breakfast food will be served.
- Dec. 16th—Signed mission trip contract and payment (non-refundable) of $200 is due to reserve your slot for the 2019 mission trip to South Dakota with Youthworks. We have reserved 25 spots for our trip which will take place July 28-August 2, 2019. Second payment of $200 (non-refundable) is due Jan. 31. See or email Melissa LaBelle for more information.